- Angie baby kitty
- kitty purrs
- Ruthie sleeping...quiet house
- salmon dinner & salad with my favourite caeser dressing
- all the art at Artamo gallery that Jack brought out for me to see this week - especially the Michael Moon' s work on paper...ohhh la la (THank God for art galleries when you're not up to much else, they are like an elixir for the soul!)
- this flu ending (anytime pleassseee)
- my studio 'heaven on earth'
- Peter's phone call on xmas - gave me a big smile ear to ear
- Netflix movies!
- hot honey and lemon in a big ceramic mug (thanks mum!)
- mum and dad- I miss you guys
- Jenn WH and walks in the rain
- unrestrained bawling after watching a sappy movie
- re-arranging furniture
- knowing that if I can never paint this good again I'll keep doing it and have fun in the process
- water colour crayons
- my journal
- sencha green tea from Trader Jo's
- "time out"
- warm home
Friday, 28 December 2007
What I'm grateful for
Two weeks and counting down with the flu. My girl Ruthie, Angie (kitty) and I passed out at home on the bed. Here's what I'm grateful for....