5 day workshop taught by Lana Grow March 3-7 2008 Goleta, CA
You will learn;
· How to layer acrylic paint as transparent, translucent and opaque water mediums,
· How to achieve line, depth, and texturing in your work using resist, lifting, staining, printing and scraping techniques,
· How to use collage transfers, stamping, gold leaf and other experimental techniques in conjunction with acrylic layering
· Color mixing and design elements
· Preparing collage papers and incorporating them to your work
Each participant will receive a binder complete with class notes, references, tid bits, quotes and more from Lana.
This class is geared for intermediate and advanced painters, experience water media & acrylics painters, or the open-minded non-intimidated beginner painter.
March 3-7, 2008, Monday - Friday 9-4
Goleta Valley Community Center
Workshop is only $489. Visa/MasterCard/Checks accepted
Registration contact Deb Chaney firstname.lastname@example.org phone (805) 403-9870.
Please note - We expect the event to fill up quickly. All of Lana’s workshops consistently overfill with a wait list – she teaches across the US. Space is extremely limited as each participant is required to have her own table.
For out of towners, group discount rates are currently being negotiated at a local hotel TBA.
Hot Coffee and Tea service as well as light snacks will be included.
Daily catered lunch by Silver Greens will be offered as a daily option for participants.
“Essential to my painting process is combining layers of color, line, texture and collage.” – Lana Grow