Sunday 26 June 2011

Love Meditation Prayer

Love Meditation


May I be peaceful, happy and light in body and spirit.

May I be safe and free from injury.

May I be free from anger, afflictions, fear, and anxiety.


May I learn to look at myself with eyes of understanding and love.

May I be able to recognize and touch the seeds of joy and happiness in myself.

May I learn to identify and see the sources of anger, craving, and delusion in myself.


May I know how to nourish the seeds of joy in myself an every day.

May I be able to live fresh, solid and free.

May I be free from attachment and aversion, but not be indifference.


May you be peaceful, happy and light in body and spirit.

May you be safe and free from injury.

Ma you be free from anger, afflictions, fear, and anxiety.


May you learn to look at yourself with eyes of understanding and love.

May you be able to recognize and touch the seeds of joy and happiness in yourself.

May you learn to identify and see the sources of anger, craving, and delusion in yourself.


May you know how to nourish the seeds of joy in yourself every day.

May you be able to live fresh, solid, and free.

Ma you be free from attachment and aversion, but not be indifferent.


May they be peaceful, happy and light in body and spirit…


May we be peaceful, happy nd light in body and spirit...

No comments: