Friday 29 May 2009

Deb Chaney Art Home Show Pictures

Photos taken byAnurag Bansal and David Bozzini from the art home show. Special thanks to
both of these wonderful men for taking photos. Also, thank you for Jack Mohr of Artamo Gallery for stopping by - this was an honor. April for a beautiful job on the food and musical interludes. Matthew-san for driving all the way down from San Francisco! Dad, thanks for your supportive email. I am blessed to know you all and receive your applause and support. Thank you.











2 comments:

melody said...

Your studio is perfect for displaying your art work. I am sorry I missed your show. You left two little scraps for the preschool and the parents went "nuts." They all said "I love her work." They were "scraps" to you but they will forever hang in our gazebo as art to us.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.