Wednesday 9 November 2011

a big pre-CRAWL Thank you


This upcoming Culture Crawl show (Nov. 18, 19 & 20th) would not be possible without the help of many people. To start I want to thank my parents, Rob and Margaret Bear for helping raise Ruthie like their own daughter. Without your help I would not be able to do what I do – Thank you. I love you!


I am eternally grateful to my neighbors. For the men that pulled together and built the loft you will see when you visit my new home/studio (#704, 1701 Powell St) -Thomas Hughes, Mir Agol and Darcy Davis of The ARC. I thank you for your time, effort and kindness. Rena and Thomasz for every cup of tea, every meal, and being there when I needed an ear to bend – Thank you. Janet Sadel for our collaborative breakfasts and dinners - I’m always grateful to be fed - thank you!


To all my workshop participants, private students, and community center students – thank you for showing up, for your enthusiasm, and for telling you friends about my workshops.


Thank You to all my art collectors…To everyone that made it to my open studio at the CRAWL last year and at AIOM earlier this year. Especially Krisse and Jen and Volution Salon in Kits for hosing my best show ever. Thank you ALL for making an investment with my work.


Thank you Guy Thornburn and all the staff at Embers Build a Business program who have supported me in creating my dream. Melanie Buffel for six months of amazing money coaching.


THANK YOU Kiona Hartl for your inspiring friendship. Lisa Penz for always raising the bar and inspiring and motivating me. Trista Galbraith for supportive phone calls, Misty Hogan for sweet FB posts, Lyza Loo for being there. Thank you Kim Boivin for helping me create a better me every week, Dr. Judith Bush for so much support, Theresa Ross & Mary Ayles for stepping up, Darcy at POKE Community Acupuncture for all your help and support.


And to every one in my life that brings love, light, support, food, hot tea, warm hugs and support - thank you!


No comments: