Thursday 20 January 2011

iWEB (Mac) expert wanted- in Vancouver, BC

Contract Student Filmmaker Wanted

(iWEB for MAC expert)

Company:

Deb Chaney, Contemporary Abstract Artist

www.debchaney.com

Contact:

info@debchaney.com

How to apply:

Email your cover letter, resume and 3 references to: info@debchaney.com before January 20th, 2011

Project Description:

I am an artist and workshop facilitator making short how-to inspiration videos on abstract painting process and creative process. These videos would be free and shown online via my blog and youtube for educational and marketing purposes.

I am looking for an iWEB film maker to walk me through and teach me how to make small (60 second) videos with my Canon Power shot SD980 IS Digital Elph in my home studio, to teach me how to upload these videos to iWEB ( I have the software), to then show me how to edit the video so that it has my logo and website URL within it, and to show me how to then upload this video to both my youtube page and to blogspot. The goal of this 3-4 hour contract would be for me to be self sufficient in all the above tasks before you leave.

Please note, as part of this contract I would expect you to be familiar with the video making capabilities of the SD980 IS Digital Elph by reading the manual online before starting the assignment.

Payment and Terms:

Designer meets with project manager for 1/2 hour consultation/interview (unpaid) to ensure he/she is right for the job prior to beginning.

Project to be completed in 4-6 hours max. Please submit a bid/desired rate with your application.

Qualifications/Requirements:

Experience assembling/designing small films digitally
 (we’d like to see your portfolio with specific projects)• Experience embedding digital illustrations (ex. A graphic logo) and adding hyper links (URLs) into the video • Knowledge of iWEB (mac) • Knowledge of making a movie with a Canon Power shot SD980 IS Digital Elph • Ability to upload final video to youtube and blogspot • Attention to detail and follow through

• Three local references.

Deadline

Deadline:

Thursday, January 20, 2011 (All day)


Studio Location:

Vancouver, West Side


Posted on the Vancouver Film School Alumni online job board at: http://vfs.com/alumni.php?section=job_board

No comments: