Friday 11 July 2008

Let Go Let God

I got this email in my inbox today...

To: � � � � � � YOU
Date: � � � � � �TODAY
From: � � � � � GOD
Subject: � � � YOURSELF
Reference: � LIFE

This is God. Today I will be handling All of your problems for you. do Not need your help. So, have a nice day. I love you. P.S. And, remember... If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do Not attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME. �All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.
Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. �Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.�
Should you decide to send this to a friend; Thank you. You may have touched their life in ways you will never know!Now, you have a nice day.

Here what I am currently putting in my SFGTD box:
  1. updating www.debchaney.com and getting it back online.
  2. inventory of current art work
  3. making a flyer for a home art show Labor Day weekend & applying for SB Open STudio tours that same weekend
  4. organizing a home art show
  5. Applying for any show or gallery or any venue to sell my work
  6. Updating my database
  7. Printing the flyer for the Tuesday evening open studio drop ins
  8. Promoting the Tuesday evening open studio drop ins
  9. create peace and harmony in my household
  10. put my daughter to bed at 8:30 pm or before

I'm going to go make cinamon toast and let GOD take care of the details.

Deb

No comments: